Monday, January 5, 2009

New artists of 2009

As it is 2009, I will be looking forward to many musicians appearing in spring time.

A biggie this year will be DM Stith's new album, released from Asthmatic Kitty.
I recently got his EP/Album (I'm awful at these distinguishing features) called Curtain Speech, and I really like it. It is so eerie and yet really intriguing at the same time.
His new album in March -Heavy Ghost, will be exciting.



Also, Andrew Bird's new album - Noble Beast, out on January 27, is going to be another exciting release that I am extremely looking forward to.


The Fray's self-titled second album-February 3, will mark a long time since there last album came out.


The Decemberists - Hazards Of Love -24th March, another biggie to look out for.

Others :
-Lily Allen, It's Not Me, It's You
-Morissey, Years of Refusal


exciting!

No comments: